Saturday, September 15, 2012

DAY 68 - NEW CLOTHES AND THEY FIT!!

Not only did I get new underwear, and they fit. Today, I found a pair of pants I bought 5 years ago and have never been able to get above my knees. And today they fit and I am wearing them as I type. Such a good thing!

Didn't have time for breakfast, but I did have time for

1 ACTIVIA LITE = 70

LUNCH
Lite Tuna 4 oz = 200
6 Grape Tomatoes = 20
Stalk of Celery, chopped = 0
Gulden's Spicey Mustard = 15
Hellman's Lo Fat Mayo, (2 TBS) = 30
1 TBS Pickle Relish = 20
TOTAL = 285

DINNER
4 oz Angus Sirloin, grilled with mushrooms = 240
Birsdeye Corn = 80
TOTAL = 320
TOTAL FOR THE DAY = 675 - not enough food, will snack before bed.

2 comments:

Rick said...

Richard I know that must be a great feeling. Continued success!

Richard Wall said...

It IS gratifying. Thanks, babe!