Friday, September 14, 2012

DAY 67 - IT'S A NEW DAWN, A NEW DAY

OK, here's the best advice I can give you:

PLAN YOUR EATING ONE DAY AT A TIME

Look, you didn't gain all that weight overnight, and you're not going to lose it that way, either.  But PLANNING will make weight loss possible.

DO NOT EAT ON IMPULSE!  Don't just open the fridge and grab what's there.  (If you're smart, there won't be anything there you can't eat.  I keep mushrooms in a plastic bag, and if I want to chew and put something in my mouth, mushrooms do it for me.) But the secret?  PLAN YOUR EATING.  WRITE DOWN WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO EAT FOR THE DAY.

STICK TO YOUR PLAN
AND YOU CANNOT FAIL

BREAKFAST
1 HB EGG = 70
1 ACTIVIA LITE = 70
1 SL LO SOD. HAM = 60
1 C. 2% SKIM MILK = 90
TOTAL =  290

LUNCH (AT MARGARET'S WITH A FRIEND)
 VEGGIE SALAD WITH VINAIGRETTE = 150
1 5 OZ GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST = 142
TOTAL = 292

DINNER
1 5OZ LOIN CHOP, GRILLED = 240
VEGGIES = 70
TOTAL = 310
TOTAL FOR THE DAY = 892
 

No comments: