Wednesday, August 29, 2012

DAY 51 - THINGS CHANGE and UPSET THE CART

Today I had plans with a friend.  I spent yesterday thinking about those plans.  I got up this morning and everything was geared to meeting this friend for a lunch - which I had been looking forward to for months.  Only to get a text at the last minute, "I can't make it, sorry."

Well, it happens.  And you can't let it get you down, tho' I wasn't happy, I got over it.  The result was I didn't eat any breakfast at all and only ate lunch at 5:00pm this afternoon.  UGH.  That's not good planning OR dealing with stress.  But I managed.

BRUNCH
4 oz Lite Tuna in water = 120
1 Tsp. Gulden's Spicey Mustard = 10
2 TBLS. Hellman's Lo-Fat Mayo = 30
1 c. 2% skim milk = 90
TOTAL = 250 

Snack - 1 cup Cantaloupe = 100

DINNER
4 oz Perdue Chicken Breast = 140
Birdseye Corn = 80
TOTAL = 220

Will snack on 2oo calories before bed.
TOTAL FOR THE DAY = 770 CALORIES

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are the kind of unexpected
"tests" that challenge where we
are in our progress with our
relationship with food. You didn't
eat over it and you made it through.
Reflect on the feelings, if any,
that may have been different, or
the same.