Tuesday, August 28, 2012

DAY 50 - DON'T BE FOOLED

DON'T BE FOOLED BY WHAT I SAID YESTERDAY, IT WAS ALL TRUE - BUT I DO CARE WHAT I EAT.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE WARNING ME ABOUT "GOING BACK TO EATING", YOU HAVEN'T BEEN PAYING ATTENTION:  THIS IS NOT A DIET, IT IS A NEW WAY OF EATING.  Yes, I am going to continue counting my calories for the rest of my days, which I now think will be many more.  I will increase my caloric intake, but I will NEVER eat randomly or foolishly.  Still no bread, still no sugar.  I also have to watch my potassium levels because potassium directly affects the heart.

So thanks to those who warned me about "going back" to eating.  THAT'S the problem with most people, they think they can "go on a diet" and lose a little and then go right back to their old habits.  You can't do that, possums, you have to change permanently.  

Morning Sugars = 120

BREAKFAST 
1 HB egg = 70
1 Activia Lite = 70
1 Sl. Lo Sodium Ham = 60
TOTAL = 200

LUNCH
4 oz Lite Tuna in water = 120
1 1/2 Tbs Lo Fat Hellman's = 25
1 Tbs Pickle Relish = 20
1 Stalk celery, chopped = 0
1  cup 2 % Skim Milk = 90
TOTAL = 255

DINNER
4 oz Pork Loin Chop (boneless) =219
Veggies = 80
1 Tsp Margarine = 25
TOTAL = 324
TOTAL FOR THE DAY = 779

WILL SNACK BEFORE BEDTIME 

No comments: