Sunday, July 15, 2012

DAY 5

Woke up this morning with a fasting blood sugar of 69.
That's, obviously, too low.  So I ate and egg, activia lite
and some blueberries - and took my shower.  Before leaving my apartment I took my sugar again.  It was 106, still a little too low for driving 33 miles and playing a church service.  So I call my doctor and she said to eat a little more and I did.  I stopped and got a sausage and egg biscuit at MacDonald's.  I already knew the calories.  And then I felt fine.

But I correctly did NOT take my diabetic medicine, not with a fasting sugar of 69!  The point of this:  BE CAREFUL.

Breakfast
Activia Lite = 70 cal
Hard boiled egg = 70 cal
Blueberries = 60 cals
Sausage Biscuit = 400 cal.  (ugh)
Total = 600 calories

Lunch - checked my sugars before I ate = 114.  Still low.
I can chunk tuna = 120 cal.
2 Tbs Hellman's lite Mayo = 70
I cup cantaloupe = 50
Total =  240

Blood sugar before dinner = 79 !!  Not eating enough

Dinner
6 oz grilled center cut pork chop boneless = 390
Veggies = 70
6 oz blackberries= 72
Total Dinner = 530
Total for the Day = 1379 actually, not bad

2 comments:

Rick said...

Richard I feel lighter just reading your posts. Continued success to you and keep posting. It will do us all good.
You might motivate me yet. Last night I decided to have a salad for dinner but...then I added about 500 calories of sunflower seeds, coutons, and cheese. :(

jeje said...

Nike annonce qu'elle asics gel lyte v noir homme lancera une Nike Hyperdunk + en juillet 2012. nike air max thea premium beige acheter Par conséquent, il est recommandé pour la adidas zx flux femme rose et noir réparation de bricolage et le travail de chaussure de running femme nike air max 2017 modélisation dans et autour de la asics maillot équipe de france athlétisme maison. Essayez de créer quelque chose d'unique et air jordan 11 price philippines accrocheur et c'est souvent une excellente cortez femme nike idée d'avoir un contraste puissant avec vos antécédents là-bas. Adidas Zx Flux Soldes Rouge