Sunday, July 22, 2012

DAY 12 - SWEET SUNDAY

I was a naughty boy today.  (You think I'm going to confess to cheating?  Ha!!)
I didn't eat enough on my eating plan.  I did not have time to eat breakfast.  So here goes:

BREAKFAST: = 0
Snack at Noon at church
1 oz Chicken Salad = 50 cals.

LUNCH
3oz lite tuna in water = 90 cals
2 Tbs Lite Mayo = 70
6 sliced grape tomatoes = 20
1/2 cup celery = 0
TOTAL = 180

DINNER
4 oz grilled chicken breast =  160
2 cups roasted veggies = 100
1 Activia Lite = 70
TOTAL = 330
TOTAL for the Day = 560


I will eat 200 at bed time.


The point is:  at church when I couldn't eat anything on my plan, I didn't eat.
It's NOT denial, it's necessary to stave off DIALYSIS.

 

2 comments:

Richard Wall said...

ancette du brise

Rick said...

I wish you well Richard, but I don't see how one could keep this up for a long period of time. Sure, maybe a few weeks before one's wedding????????????? but indefinitely, I'm in awe of your determination.