Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SUCCESS!!

NOT my toenails!!

Last Tuesday, my doctors ordered me to lose some weight: to give up SALT and reduce caloric intake.

I know how to lose weight, having lost about 1,000 pounds in my life. So I set my mind to it.

I cut out all salt possible and reduced my calories to 1200. Not a lot of food, but I'm used to eating regimens that are strict.

Yesterday at my doctors' I showed a weight loss of 16 pounds!! They told me to slow down. I can't.

Here's the trick: STAY OUT OF RESTAURANTS, STAY COMPLETELY AWAY FROM FAST FOOD, EAT FOOD YOU COOK and COUNT CALORIES.

It works. I promise.

1 comment:

Rick said...

Good for you Richard. That's a challenge with someone always sabotaging your efforts. ;)
But 1200 calories a day isn't much at all. That's less than in the box of Girl Scout cookies I ate today. :(