Wednesday, November 18, 2009

ROASTED BRUSSELLS SPROUTS


NOW WAIT!!! Before you say, "Oh, I can't stand Brussells Sprouts!!" listen to this tale.

Tonight I made Roasted Brussells Sprouts and it was delicious, I would not lie to you.

Here's the recipe:

3 lbs raw Brussells Sprouts
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
Kosher Salt
Pepper

Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.

Cut off the stem end of the Brussells Sprouts
Arrange them on a cookie sheet. Do NOT stack them, make SURE each sprout is touching the pan.

Sprinkle liberal amount of EVOO on the spouts.
Sprinkle liberal amounts of Kosher Salt and pepper on the sprouts

Roast in the oven for 35 minutes on the middle rack, turning the sprouts halfway through the cooking time.

Remove from the cookie sheet and place in a bowl and serve.

This recipe will easily serve 6 people.

It is amazingly delicious, I kid you not. Try it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've recently been cooking cauliflower exactly th same way and it's great! I used to hate cauliflower.

Richard Wall said...

Good, Ina and I are proud of you!!

Richard

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Richard Wall said...

I just write them as they come to me.

Richard