Wednesday, October 10, 2012

IT'S BEEN A WEEK

I know it's been a week since I've posted, but I've been busy.

Don't think I'm not still on my eating regimen.  I still am eating about 900 calories a day.  Usually, the same breakfast, little small lunches and then nice dinners.

That's what happens when you learn to eat correctly for your body.

But I carefully plan in my mind my food for each day.  I leave NOTHING to chance.

For instance, I'm about to go on a road trip for three days - and the food is all planned out in detail.  I know exactly when and where and WHAT I'm going to eat the whole time I'm gone.

NEVER LEAVE ANYTHING TO CHANCE
DON'T EAT IMPULSIVELY
AND DON'T MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF FOOD
JUST MAKE QUIET DECISIONS YOU CAN LIVE WITH

DO IT!

1 comment:

Rick said...

Eating right and a road trip is a double blow. Your dedication is something else Richard. Strength and safety on your trip!