Saturday, August 4, 2012

DAY 25 - SATURDAY - A CHANGE UP DAY

Are there those DAYS when you're out of sync with the planet and you just need a change?  That was me this morning.  I watched a wonderful movie last night about long distance relationships and it depressed me.  So.....that's enough about that.  But I woke up thinking about it and it stayed with me all day.  So.  Read on:

MORNING SUGARS = 110

BRUNCH - yes, BRUNCH

Chicken Salad
1 H.B. Egg = 70
1 small can Harris Teeter Chicken Breast = 210
1 Tbs LIte Hellman's = 70
1 Tbs Relish = 20
TOTAL = 370

DINNER AT MARGARET'S CANTINA

Green Salad with Goat Cheese-Stuffed Figs

7 small figs = 70
1 ounce soft Goat Cheese = 103
Greens = 30
Peach Vinaigrette = 100
     (She boiled skinned fresh peaches, pureed them and combined then with
     olive oil and a little orange juice) Take a look - it was wonderful
     TOTAL FOR THE SALAD = 403 CALORIES


 I  also had a grilled chicken breast 5 oz = 234
1 slice tomato = 6
TOTAL FOR THE MEAL = 643
TOTAL FOR THE DAY = 1043 - A great success maintaining my regimen.


So you CAN change things up a bit - just count those calories and be honest.

No comments: