Friday, January 15, 2010

JUST IGNORE: DON'T FIGHT


Sometimes, I turn off the phone so it won't ring. I turn off the TV so it won't talk. I am sick and tired of the people ARGUING constantly on every program of news, etc. And sometimes I only wear my underwear and never open the door to my apartment. EVER.

I learned another lesson years ago: There are some people you have to put on a shelf and leave them there. Yes, you forgive them, but you don't have to deal with them. When I get letters from "those" people, I throw them into the trash UNOPENED. I have to do it. There are MANY people I could name who are "on the shelf". Trust me. You shouldn't open those letters, MUCH LESS READ THEM!!

There are some battles which are NOT worth winning, not even worth beginning the fighting. IGNORE. IGNORE.

1 comment:

Richard Wall said...

This is a good post