Friday, August 7, 2009

I AM SO DISGUSTED

I am so disgusted that I can almost not blog today. Here are some of the things I hate today:

1. I hate that horrid woman on the Progressive Insurance commercials. I literally change the channel when those ads come on. UGH to her.

2. Those awful Republican ranters who are disrupting the town hall meetings. There is a way to get your voice and opinion heard and they are not doing it right. I hate HATE. And that's what they are doing. Hate speech.

3. I hate that I cannot dance Swan Lake. (I never could, so who cares, so what??)

4. I hate Jerry Springer. If you want to know what's wrong with America, just watch his program.

1 comment:

Rick said...

Ahhh that homely, over made up girl isn't bad. I'd like to see the two guys in the Sonic commercials be pummeled by Mike Tyson. :)