Tuesday, June 17, 2008

DUSTIN HOFFMAN'S FUTURE


So there I am walking up and down Amsterdam Avenue in NYC with Dustin Hoffman and we are discussing roles he should play on the screen. I asked him if he wanted a prediction and he was, at first, very cautious. Then he agreed to hear what I had to say. I told him he was going to be offered a script by someone named "Bob" and that he should take the script and put it into development. He kept asking if I was certain the script would come from "Bob"and I kept insisting that it would.

Just about this time we walked past a restaurant and out came two actors (names unknown) who were arguing about doctors and their validity. "All doctors are frauds," said the one; and "I will agree with that!", said the other. And they kept up this argument/conversation while Dustin and I stood there listening to every word. Finally, one said to the other, "Well. goodbye, doctor." Dustin and I laughed and parted company.

Why do I dream these crazy dreams?? Is it because I watched "Tootsie" as I was going to sleep? Yikes!!

C. 2008 Richard C. Wall

No comments: